Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

If ever you're in my arms again


It all came so easy, all the loving you gave me
The feelings we shared, and I still can remember
How your touch was so tender, it told me you cared
We had a once in a lifetime
But I just couldn't see, until it was gone
A second once in a lifetime, may be too much to ask
But I swear from now on


If ever you're in my arms again
This time I'll love you much better
If ever you're in my arms again
This time I'll hold you forever
This time will never end

Now I'm seeing clearly
How I still need you near me
I still love you so
There's something between us
That won't ever leave us
There's no letting go
We had a once in a lifetime
But I just didn't know it
Till my life fell apart
A second once in a lifetime
Isn't too much to ask
'Cause I swear from the heart


The best of romances,
deserve second chances
I'll get to you somehow
'Cause I promise now



Thought I'd pick the best song that reflects the way I am...at least emotionally.There are things that I couldnt put into words... It made me teary eyed.