Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Binibining pilipinas miss world 2008 - Janina San Miguel

PAOLO: #15 janina san miguel!!! (lakad na si janina palapit kay paolo)

PAOLO: janina, how are you???

JANINA: i'm fine.

PAOLO: alright, so you won two of the major awards: best in long gown, best in swim suit. Do you feel any pressure right now?

JANINA: no, i don't feel any pressure right now.

PAOLO: confident! alright! (mega smile naman si janina! hehe...) pls choose the name of the judge. (after bumunot) we have ms. vivian tan.

VIVIAN: good evening!

JANINA: good evening! (pasweet voice pa ito. hehe)

VIVIAN: the question is what role did your family play for you as a candidate to bb. pilipinas???

<<>>

JANINA: well, my family's role for me is so important... because there was the, they're, they was the one who's very... haha... oh i'm so sorry! amm... my pamily, my family.. hoah my god! haym... ok.. i'm so sorry! hay.. i told you that i'm so confident. eto... am... wait... ahahahaha... amm... sorry guys because this was really my pirst pageant ever because i'm only seventeen years old. and ahahhh... i, i've did not expect that i came from, i came from one of the tough ten! mmm... so... but i said... that... my family is the most important persons in my life... Thank you!

---------------------------------------- ------------------------

NAKAKATAWA TALGA ANG SAGOT NA YUN!!!

ANU MSSBI NIO SA SAGOT NIA NA YAN????