Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Sorry

I can't tell you enough or in the right words how sorry I am for the things that I've done. I wish I could take back the cheating, lying, and deception. You were supposed to be the person I loved more than anything, and I betrayed you and hurt you the worst that I could have. I wish I could be stronger at times when we're fighting to not egg it on and to be able to just apologize to you and make it stop. I love you, and I'l pray every night for us to get back the trust and love we once had.

I am truly sorry for lying to u. I didn't understand how much I was hurting you.I did something wrong and so now I have to feel bad Forgive me.
I love you boo and no matter where life takes me, i will always care for you and love you..

Carlo_SAD